Let’s show you how to get started with your Wireless Weather Forecaster. First remove the rear compartment door and plug in the adapter and put the stand into the stand socket.
From here you’ll need to set the initial forecast. While the compartment door is off use the plus and minus buttons to scroll through the Weather Forecast Icons. Press the forecast button to select the one that best represents the current weather.
Then place the compartment door back on.
Then grab the transmitter and unscrew the battery door. Insert two AAA batteries inside the compartment and screw the battery door closed.
The transmitter will automatically send the temperature and humidity to the base unit. The LED on the transmitter blinks during transmission. Make sure the transmitter and base unit are next to each other during the initial syncing. And if you have any questions about this or the other weather forecasters we carry check us out at Brookstone.com.
Color coded local forecasts
What color is your weather?
- Bright LED screen displays 6 color-coded weather conditions
- Also displays time, temperature trend, current outdoor/indoor temperature, highest/lowest daily temperature, humidity trend, highest/lowest daily humidity and current outdoor humidity levels
- Outdoor unit wirelessly transmits weather data to indoor unit up to 100' away
- Can mount on wall or stand up on flat surface
- Base unit measures approximately 4" w x 4 1/8" h; Transmitter measures approximately 2 3/8" w x 3 -+" h
- Adapter and stand included
- Outdoor sensor uses 2 AAA batteries, (not included)
Our Wireless Weather Forecaster displays the forecast (6 hours out), indoor and outdoor temperatures, relative humidity and the time. Beacon displays six color-coded weather conditions: Yellow (clear), Green (partly cloudy), Purple (cloudy), Blue (rain), Red (thunderstorm), White (snow). Get weather information on a bright LCD screen with a color-coded beaconG��without wires! Order the Wireless Weather Forecaster from Brookstone today.